Friday 8 November 2013

Mornings like these

Week beginning 4 November 2013
Morning walks down at Deepdale Marsh with the hound have allowed me to reflect on why I love Norfolk so much which is as well due to a recent exposure to the second home set. It seems every time we have been out we've been sat next to groups of retired bankers all boasting that they have "bought in Brancaster"and other such places. Great for business ? well probably not those people..... anyhow that led me to think that the coast was changing just too much and maybe it was time to live elsewhere.

In an attempt to bring Teasel, the mutt, to some form of discipline I have been doing one and a half hours walks first thing, and on these walks I have met a few people, sensible nice local people, and have hence reformed my opinions. There are great places away from RSPB Titchwell and the Summer Sailing Set's haunts along the coast - quite different to the out of season types. So this week - delighted to live in Norfolk.

Here a few pics from yesterday morning's stroll. 19 Rock Pipits were nice, along with these fine Brent Geese.





No comments:

Post a Comment